Footprints

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stack & Slash Quilt

Whilst attending the Beginner Patchwork class at the U3A, I also discovered a lovely lady who has a business called Patchwork Promises ... she runs monthly quilting workshops, conveniently just down the road from where I live.  She was kind enough to invite me to join in on the workshops.  The project we are working on at the moment is a Stack & Slash quilt.  This is a totally new concept to me, but very enjoyable.  Here is a picture of the 9 panels I have completed.  In the next workshop we go through the sashing and how to put it all together.  (I have another stack of gorgeous fabrics, which I will probably use to make another Stack & Slash quilt ... it is so much fun !!).


I love the vibrant colours ... you can't really see it in the photo, but they are all sort of tie-died fabrics ... very pretty.

Take care,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ... it's always great to get feedback !!