Footprints

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome To My New Quilting Blog ...

Hi There,

I've been blogging for a few years now ... somewhat sporadically of late ... and it is something I have always loved.  Unfortunately, Facebook has taken over in recent times, and my blogging has fallen by the wayside.

This year I have taken on a new hobby ... Quilting ... and thought it might be appropriate to start a new blog so I can share what I am doing ... thus not boring everyone on my Facebook or main blog with all the trivial details !!

Anyway, please feel free to leave comments, particularly on any pictures I share on here with you ... feedback is always appreciated ... good or bad.

So, step on board, and enjoy the ride ...


Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ... it's always great to get feedback !!